• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Check-In question

Mufasa&Simba

Mouseketeer
So, my printer only has black ink right now. I don't want to have to spend money on color ink just to print off our boarding passes if I don't need to now. (I rarely use the printer) When the time comes to check in 24 hours ahead of time, can I just check in and secure our boarding spots and then print the actual boarding passes at the airport? Or do it on my mobile device?

why can't you just print in black? it doesn't need to be in color

Yes. You can checkin at the 24 hour mark without printing your boarding pass - and then print it at the airport.

I just assumed that some of the fonts or whatever are more than just black so when I print it off it might look a little sloppy. It won't hurt to try and print it and if I don't like the way it looks, I'll reprint it at the airport.

Thanks!

I just looked up a picture of a SW boarding pass and see they are all in black! oops. Well, it's been a few fews since I've flown southwest. I don't know why I was thinking the passes are in color.

There is some color to Boarding pass but nothing that needs to be in color heck I think SW even give you option of print in B+W

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter