• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest changes their online check-in procedure

Mady/Sophiemom

<font color=purple>Needing to clean, makes me feel
Forgive me if this is old news, but I just found out and thought I'd share

From Southwest Airlines website:

Check In and Print Boarding Pass
Great News! Now you can check in online and print your boarding pass beginning 24 hours prior to your scheduled flight! That means no more waking up at midnight to get your boarding pass!

Much better!! I'm flying on New Years Day, and will be attending a wedding, on New Years Eve. I was wondering how I was going to pull off checking in. At Midnight the reception will be in full gear.

That's great no more staying up to 12 pm. :banana: :banana:

A question......since I booked online and 5 tickets are on one reservation # can I get my boarding passes online ahead of time or not. It used to be if all of the tickets were under the same ressie # you couldn't............

We were able to print 4 boarding passes from a single reservation number when we visited this past May.

NHPeter said:
We were able to print 4 boarding passes from a single reservation number when we visited this past May.

Us too- 2 different reservations, 2 tickets on one, and 3 on the other- No problem

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter