• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Carry On Item ?

Per TSA website:

Search Results For:
flashlight

Check or Carry-on

Tools longer than 7 inches (measured from end to end when assembled) are prohibited in carry-on baggage; these items must be packed in your checked baggage.

Sharp objects placed in checked baggage should be properly sheathed or securely wrapped to prevent injury to baggage handlers and Transportation Security Officers.

1. Airlines do not set the rules for what can get through security, the TSA does.

2. Any questions as to what is allowed through security can be answered by going to tsa.gov.

I always travel with a flash light that is about 6" long in my carry on and have never had a problem. I tend to wake earlier than my HD so I read using my flashlight rather than turning on the bedside light.
One tip I would like to share. Take the batteries out of the flashlight and put them back in the flashlight backwards. That way if your light accidently gets turned on in your bag the batteries will not run down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter