Southwest Booking For August??

BeachBaby310

It's ok to be crazy just don't let it drive you nu
Anyone have any info for when Southwest will begin booking for August? I'm flying out of Philly and I'm leary of booking with USAir. My only other direct flight options are Airtran and Southwest. :sunny:

I am waiting also, we are going Aug 19-26. Right now Airtran is about $250 and USAir about $209.

We have 2 frequent flyer tickets for USAir, but I am weary about booking them.

BTW, it has been reported here that SW might post fairs on Thursday.

Good Luck

Sharon

:cool1: I just spoke with SW Sat should be releasing dates soon.
Just keep going to the website.
I'ts the same dates by phone, web, or travel agent.
As of now only booking til 6/6/5. :hourglass

I'm just guessing but I think that when SW releases the next set of dates that they will release more than usual. It seems like they haven't released any dates for awhile and they may feel the need to compensate or catch up. Again, just guessing. Good luck!

I could have sworn, that for my August trip last year, the SW's rates came out the first week of March, but I could be mistaken.

Disney Ron

I booked 2/12 last year for our late June trip to FL Going about a week later this year and still no SW rates! GRRRRR!!!!!

For our trip which was late last August, SW did not have fares out into March as I ended up grabbing a good fare on Delta rather than wait it out. Would have rather had the direct flights on SW, but didnt want to chance it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter