Southwest - book by June 14?

SAGE

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Looking for flights out of Buffalo instead of TO. Right now, SW site has Buffalo to Orlando for $157.30 PP return for my dates (end of Aug) It looks like you have to book by June 14 for travel between 07/31 - 11/02. Is this a deal I should grab by tomorrow or wait for "dings"?

Thanks!!

Well..if you're happy with that rate, then you should book it:), and if the rate does go down, you can get a SW travel credit for future travel:thumbsup2

We don't fly out of BUF, but know I've seen folks here grab $59 rates...

HTH!!
:sunny:

I highly recommend Southwest.

We got Buffalo to Orlando on July 30 for $35 one way and Orlando to Buffalo for $68. You can't go wrong with that!

Also, a great point to keep in mind.... If you happen to find a lower rate for the same flight (day and time) you can call the Southwest Refund department and they will refund the difference to your credit card. Better than a SW credit you might not use! I just did this and saved $77.

Thanks so much for the replies!!
I booked SW - like the option of having a refund applied to my credit card instead of a credit for future flight.
How long does it take to drive to Buffalo airport from Niagara Falls?

Hey tweedledum....I got the same prices as you!!! We are going July 21 - Aug 4th. I originally paid $68 from Buffalo and then got the sale and have a $140. credit, but would rather have it put back on my credit card can I still do it????:confused3

I called SW today to ask for a refund to my credit card - booked this AM - "dinged" this afternoon.
The refund dept transferred me to customer relations where I was told since it was an internet booking, I would have to use Travel Tools on their site.:confused:
I tried but the same price as this AM came up.
It's not a fortune but should I try calling back?

5boyz, as long as the day and time are the same I am sure you can still get a refund.

Call 214-792-4223. Just explain how it is the same flight (day and time) and you would like a refund. I have heard the people are sometimes told no the first time but just keep calling back.

TweedleDum-Thanks alot I will call later today!!! I'll let you know the outcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter