SOUTHWEST BIRTHDAY SALE

My flights went down. I originally booked our flights with points. How do I get the new price without losing my reservations?

posted on your other thread. Go to the SWA site & log into your RR account. Click on change flight. Enter Conf # and name. It will pull up the reservation info. Click on the segment that you want to change then it will have you select the lower fare. It will return the points for the flight you are dropping & recharge for the new lower fared flight. It will also transfer over the small taxes you had to pay so you don't pay them twice.

I agree. Persistence is key. My flight was still $148 when birthday sale came out. I check a couple times a day for lower fare. When I checked again flight was $127. Got 1795 rr points back for the lower fare. The same flight an hour later is back up to $148.

I feel the stress leaving my body.....ahhh....no more checking 5 or 6 times a day..very nice of you katallo

Checked during the sale...no reduction in points...today the day after the sale...3 flights went down a total of 8,000 points....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter