• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Beyond November 2nd

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
As I have been waiting to book a return flight from WDW, just wanted to let you know that...

"On May 21, 2012, we will open our schedule for sale through January 4, 2013"

Ugh, why do they post their's so much farther out than everyone else??

So that they can be better about matching their schedule to anticipated demand. One byproduct is that SWA almost never makes changes to their schedule once they have released it. The legacy carriers who open up 330 days out on a rolling basis regularly make changes to their schedules well after passengers have booked flights.

Where does Southwest post these dates on their site? Its changed a bit since I last visited.

Thanks!

The legacy carriers who open up 330 days out on a rolling basis regularly make changes to their schedules well after passengers have booked flights.

After dealing with several unexpected changes to United's schedules, I'm happy to wait for Southwest's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter