Southwest at Midway - what gates?

LeslieG

DIS Veteran
I have a tight connection at Midway on Southwest. Are their gates all close together, or might I have to switch concourses? I will also be traveling with my grandmother, who may or may not require wheelchair assistance, so I want to be prepared.

This information is available on WN's website, as well as Midway's website. You can easily find it using Google; search "airport information Southwest Airlines."

Midway is basically owned by southwest and they operate out of 3 concourses. Depending on where you come in and where you are going out of, it can be a hike.

Although Southwest doesn't officially have "hubs", Midway basically is a Southwest hub. I believe they have more flights per day from Midway than any other airport. They use both the A & B concourses there, so it can potentially be quite a hike between gates.

Here is the official list of gates that Southwest uses:
http://www.southwest.com/html/air/airport-information.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter