Southwest....anybody getting "dinged"???

claudia

Thyroid Cancer Survivor!!
I haven't seen anything posted in awhile about SWA..... haven't had a ding in a very long time. Anybody have any luck??

Just got a ding this morning, but nothing for Orlando from Chicago. But have been getting live dings all along with no problems as well as just checking the tail each day.

I got a ding on Sunday for $49 from Providence to Orlando. Went in and changed my trip for September and saved a total of $94. Saved $54 on this ding and $40 on a previous ding. :dance3:

$49 wasn't available on the return flight (all sold out) but I did save $10 on that flight too.

Good luck to everyone looking for flights.

I get them everyday sometimes 2-3 times a day. Nothing I could use yet!!

seeing as all of you are getting "dinged", I decided to uninstall and then reinstall the software. As soon as I did that I got "dinged"! Nothing I can use right now....so for anyone who isn't getting dings, maybe you may want to re-do the software.

I get dinged at least twice a day. We got a Ding rate out of Providence 44.00 one way on Sunday for our Sept. trip. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter