• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest airlines

Disneylover711

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when southwest updates their flights? As of now it's up to November 4 and were leaving December 2nd. Trying to get the cheapest flight and I'm afraid with gas prices plane tickets are going to shoot up soon.

Ugh...that was what I said too when I saw the May 21st date...guess we get to stress for another 2+ months!

Make sure to book early. My Travel Agent suggested I wait for prices to drop. Thanks to my wife convincing me to get the flight we wanted, I booked. My $122 dollar flight is now $166. The fuel prices seem to be having an impact.

Make sure to book early. My Travel Agent suggested I wait for prices to drop. Thanks to my wife convincing me to get the flight we wanted, I booked. My $122 dollar flight is now $166. The fuel prices seem to be having an impact.

I did the same thing with Air Tran. My $110. flight that I paid for is now at $151.00 and we don't leave until October. I just figured with gas prices going up so would airfare. DH thought I was nuts, (well he thinks I'm nuts all the time) this time I was so right. :dance3:

I would check out air tran as well, yes you have to pay for luggage but I don't know for how long that will be Air tran's policy. Southwest has bought air tran and slowly taking over all of air trans flights.

:eek: our airfare has gone up 60$ pp person since we booked the 1st weekend in March - we are not traveling until Sept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter