Southwest Airlines

WeemanMom

DisneyFanatic's DW
I am anxiously awaiting Southwest to post their flights beyond August. We have a credit with them that I would like to utilize before it expires. I can't utilize it until they post their dates for later in August.

So I am just waiting, waiting, and waiting.... :rolleyes1

Any idea when Southwest posts their flights past August 10th??

Thanks!

(sorry if this should have been posted elsewhere...wasn't sure where)

As of right now, Southwest will be announcing its next round of flights through September 28th on January 22nd :dance3:

I am anxiously awaiting Southwest to post their flights beyond August. We have a credit with them that I would like to utilize before it expires. I can't utilize it until they post their dates for later in August.

So I am just waiting, waiting, and waiting.... :rolleyes1

Any idea when Southwest posts their flights past August 10th??

Thanks!

(sorry if this should have been posted elsewhere...wasn't sure where)

When does your credit expire? You have to complete your travel before the credit expires, not just purchase the flights. If your next trip occurs after your credit expires, you can pay to have the expiration date extended. It might be worth it depending on the amount of the credit.

You can find this information on the Southwest website. Go to the homepage. In the "Travel Tools" drop down box in the upper right select "View All Tools" (at the bottom). The very first sentence on the next page (under the big Travel Tools heading) tells you when they'll post the next round of fares. It's easy to miss if you quickly scan the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter