• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Airlines Question

spd3483

Earning My Ears
I know that Southwest Airlines will open the rest of the January 2012 Schedule on July 26. Can anyone tell me what time they usually open the schedule? Is it like midnight or like 6:00 AM. Thanks in advance for any responses.

I found it opens up around 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. I have tried earlier in the morning but no luck.

I found it opens up around 10:30 to 11:00 a.m. I have tried earlier in the morning but no luck.

Not true. SWA used to open at around 10:00 a.m. CT, but they stopped doing that at least a year ago. All releases in recent memory have been out at about 5:00 a.m. or 5:30 a.m. CT.

Not true. SWA used to open at around 10:00 a.m. CT, but they stopped doing that at least a year ago. All releases in recent memory have been out at about 5:00 a.m. or 5:30 a.m. CT.

When SW opened the flights thru November just this past March I was able to get on right around 5:45 am CST to purchase our tickets. They also had some computer cliches and I was told that my tickets were not purchased so I did it again only to find to my horror they had in fact been purchased twice. I called SW immediately and they corrected with no questions asked.

Any idea how far out the new dates will be? We need flights for the first week of March. So you think they will open on the 26th?

Any idea how far out the new dates will be? We need flights for the first week of March. So you think they will open on the 26th?

You may be in luck. On their Travel Tools page, Southwest says:

We are currently accepting air reservations through January 6, 2012. On July 26, 2011, we will open our schedule for sale through March 9, 2012. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter