• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southwest Airlines Package

seanmci

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I wanted to mention that Southwest has some pretty nice deals on packages right now that mirror the 4/3 deal. I just booked 7 nights at The Poly in July with round trip flights, 7 day car rental and 7 day passes with hopper option and pre trip insurance for $3,400 taxes and fees included, for three adults. This seems like a pretty good deal to me. What do you all think. They have all resorts and several views as well. For those of you who don't live near a Southwest airport hub they will book room and pass only as well. No affiliation with Southwest at all, just a happy person who was able to make his families dream vacation come true because of this deal. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hi All,

I wanted to mention that Southwest has some pretty nice deals on packages right now that mirror the 4/3 deal. I just booked 7 nights at The Poly in July with round trip flights, 7 day car rental and 7 day passes with hopper option and pre trip insurance for $3,400 taxes and fees included, for three adults. This seems like a pretty good deal to me. What do you all think. They have all resorts and several views as well. For those of you who don't live near a Southwest airport hub they will book room and pass only as well. No affiliation with Southwest at all, just a happy person who was able to make his families dream vacation come true because of this deal. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Sounds like a great deal and with airfare too! :thumbsup2 How did you get this package, online or did you call and book it?

Actually it is two adults and a child but the price reflects three adult 7 day w/ hopper because the DS is 12.

I booked it on the phone but the price was the same as the online price. When you book on the phone you can opt to pay a $400 deposite and the balance 1 month out.

We were happy to find a great deal through Southwest too. We have 3 adults and a 10 year old. We have 7 nights in a family suite at ASMu, hopper tickets plus the waterparks, and round trip flights for $3400. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter