Southwest Airline Early bird special savings??

I guess it depends on if you are willing to sit apart - I flew SW for the first time out of ATL and as the tickets were being scanned before boarding, the flight attendant was telling each person that there were no saving seats.

I've always thought you had to buy EBCI for everyone in your party if you want to sit together and there was no saving seats but I guess some people don't do that and opt to save seats and it's ok?

I *Do Not* find it unusual that people will try to *Work the System*

That *seems* to be a daily occurrence in our society (USA)

While I *Do* pay for EBCI ... I am sure there are some other things

I might do ~ that would raise a eyebrow or two. (Me Generation / Boomer) :rolleyes1

Last edited:
I *Do Not* find it unusual that people will try to *Work the System*

That *seems* to be a daily occurrence in our society (USA)

While I *Do* pay for EBCI ... I am sure there are some other things

I might do ~ that would raise a eyebrow or two. (Me Generation / Boomer) :rolleyes1
The problem lately is that people who try to work the system get upset when it doesn't work out for them. They don't seem to understand the risk associated with working the system. If it was a sure thing, then everyone would do it. I've learned how to plan a contingency when things don't work out, but it seems the "me" generation doesn't understand how to cope with disappointment.

I was flying the other day and a mother had bought the EBCI for herself but not her child. The child has a C boarding pass. The gate agent made an exception and let her board with the child with the A's when technically she should have boarded with family boarding.

Jill in CO

We often travel as a party of three. Me, DH and DD16. I usually pay for EB for two of us, and then just take a chance on the third. It's not likely that someone is going to sit in the third seat with them anyway, unless the flight is really full. We don't hold the seat though, if someone really wanted it the third person in our group would just sit alone.

I would probably just take my chances with regular check in, but my DD is uncomfortable with the idea of not sitting with at least one of us.

One of the biggest perks is just not having to think about checking in at the 24 hour mark- especially on the return trip. We travel with kids, so we just suck it up and buy it when we book the travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter