Southwest Airfare down today Mdw to MCO

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
Flights Dec 2 thr Dec 9
I bought our four tickets in July when gas prices were rising. $858. I check every once and awhile and today there was $59 to ? internet special. I called Southwest, the person there thought if I would cancel the flight I had booked, the seats would open back to available. The last non stop flight did say unavailable, the earlier flight of 45 minutes was available. So I took a chance, 45 minutes less this trip $300ish credit for another trip. I had her cancel at Southwest. And I rebooked on the internet. The seats did come up available so I got the exact same flights with a $320 credit. Yahoo. :cheer2: Now if I could get a better car rental price offer.

yeahdisney said:
Flights Dec 2 thr Dec 9
I bought our four tickets in July when gas prices were rising. $858. I check every once and awhile and today there was $59 to ? internet special. I called Southwest, the person there thought if I would cancel the flight I had booked, the seats would open back to available. The last non stop flight did say unavailable, the earlier flight of 45 minutes was available. So I took a chance, 45 minutes less this trip $300ish credit for another trip. I had her cancel at Southwest. And I rebooked on the internet. The seats did come up available so I got the exact same flights with a $320 credit. Yahoo. :cheer2: Now if I could get a better car rental price offer.

Hey, THANKS!! :thumbsup2 I just checked SWA and rebooked our MDW to ORD flight for our Xmas trip and saved about $200 to use for our spring break AZ flight. :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :)

There was a SWA ding today!!! Did you not see that?? I booked for $44 one way for the 2nd of December and $39 one way for December 7th.

lpbm4 said:
There was a SWA ding today!!! Did you not see that?? I booked for $44 one way for the 2nd of December and $39 one way for December 7th.

Hmm...I didn't see that Ding for some reason. I have not seen a good MCO ding in a long time. :confused3 I booked the internet special of $59 which is fine. I am actually flying down 12/19 - 12/27 and am finding slim pickings at that time. I was hoping for better than I originally booked in August so this new rate makes me happy. :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :sunny:

Lives4Disney said:
Hmm...I didn't see that Ding for some reason. I have not seen a good MCO ding in a long time. :confused3 I booked the internet special of $59 which is fine. I am actually flying down 12/19 - 12/27 and am finding slim pickings at that time. I was hoping for better than I originally booked in August so this new rate makes me happy. :goodvibes

Lives4Disney :sunny:
I believe the Ding was until 12/19. I don't think or can imagine that they would do a Ding over Christmas and New Years. I know they didn't offer the same for Thanksgiving. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter