Southwest Advice Needed

koziclan

Earning My Ears
How hard would it be to take advantage of a Ding fare after you have already purchased 6 one way tickets? What is the best way to do it?

I've never flown SW before and the 6 people seems like alot to take advantage of a Ding fare.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, for a Ding fare, you would have to cancel your existing reservation and then use the credits to reserve your Ding fare.

If there is a fare change, without a Ding sale, you can easily modify your reservation and get a credit without cancelling your existing reservation.

This is how I do it - assume you have tickets for persons A,B,C,D,F

If a DING comes out, I purchase a DING fare for A, then cancel their original ticket. THen I purchase a DING fare for B using A's Ticketless travel funds, then I cancel B's original ticket. The I purchase a Ding fare for C, using B's original travel funds and so on. Of course, I'm outlaying more money initially, but saving in the long run. And we travel 2-3 times a year and I have other avenues to easily get reimbursed my TTF if they were to expire (I've always been able to use them) It's worth noting that if you don't think you're going to be able use the credits you end up, it may/maynot be worthwhile

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter