Southwest 2 flights free

Perfect, DH and I both applied and were approved so we will get 100,000 between us. Will work for our upcoming DL trip and I'm going to Vegas in March - perfect!

Don't forget - you can also redeem those 50,000 miles for gift certificates on their site. 50,000 miles gets you $500 in WalMart gift cards -- or to Amazon.com, Universal, Sea World, etc. But, not Disney :(

I did it. They charge you the $99 annual fee immediately, but it's still worth it for 2 free tickets in my opinion

I only see 25000 points available now- but looks like I could get a free round trip with that.:goodvibes

does anyone have the link to this offer????

The 25,000 mile offer is on their webpage. The 50,000 mile offer is being sent to a select group via email at this time. It was available to the general public a month ago.

There have been a lot of big offers like this, this year. If you sign up for any and all airlines frequent flyer programs, you'll probably be sent a few credit card offers. I've done these for years and have yet to pay for a flight (we only fly once - twice a year). Also, large hotel chains have similar offers - some are very, very good.

Just to make sure I understand:

Between DH and I, we get 100,000 points.

Our round trip flight to DL is 8880 points per person, total of 35520 points.

That leaves 64480 points to be used.

I can use those on future flights correct? Is there a time limit that I must use them in?

Keep in mind that the points needed for a flight changes just as the price changes so keep an eye out for sales.

We got the credit cards and are still waiting for our points to post. A really good deal though. We have some points under the old system that are going to expire. We should be able to use our new points that we get with the credit card to "top off" the old points and give us a free one way certificate.

The new points don't expire as long as you dont' go 24 months with no activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter