• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Southern Wonder Cruise January 24, 2016

DisneyDuo

A perplexed friend said to me, "You must fart Pixi
Figured I'd start the thread for our cruise! Very excited to experience the Southern Caribbean, have never been to any of these places. This will be our third cruise on the Wonder (We were also on the maiden voyage of the Dream).

My name is Lin, 2016 is the year I turn 60 and this is my celebration! :cool1:

Husband's name is Andy, he will be 65 in 2016. We live in Pennsylvania.

Looking forward to getting acquainted, sharing tips and ideas, hopefully fish extender goodies as well! :goodvibes

Hi! We will be joining you in San Juan! We are Kim, Rob amd our 2 kids, DD16, DS11, if we can get the schools to cooperate. We are really excited about cruising the Southern Caribbean!

My name here must be for real! (Lost!) I have been searching these boards for folks on this cruise since we booked (ironically, the day of your post). Just found it. Just sent a request for the FB group. Looking forward to sailing and seeing all of these new places!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter