Southern navigators - anyone?!!

Would love to know which Princesses are included in the Princess Gathering on the Southern cruise.

Yes, it was pirate night in the Walt Disney theater. 5:45 and 8:15 I think. we had Palo that night so we couldn't see either showing.

They moved the times up to 5:15 and 7:45, we were in Palo that night too, but had our reservation at 6:00 and told Mo (who was AWESOME!) that we had to be done by 7:30 to make the movie, we walked out at 7:33.

Thanks, was kind of expecting more but maybe Anna & Elsa took over some Princess real estate. ;)

According to her blog, there was a ticketed event (had to get tickets as soon as you got on the ship from the Port Adventures desk) for Elsa and Anna and for the Princesses. They were separate events. I remember her saying there were times for the sea day and the St. Kitts day.

Yes I was surprised there wasn't a 4th princess. In the past Ariel and Snow White were usually there, too.

According to her blog, there was a ticketed event (had to get tickets as soon as you got on the ship from the Port Adventures desk) for Elsa and Anna and for the Princesses. They were separate events. I remember her saying there were times for the sea day and the St. Kitts day.

I understand, but guessing there are only so many "friends" of Princesses available and the meetings are scheduled pretty close to one another. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter