southern Caribbean out of Miami 2017

mom4fun

DIS Veteran
Is there any chance they could do a southern Caribbean and leave and return to miami? I would really love to do this one but I don't want to have to fly to Puerto Rico.

Is there any chance they could do a southern Caribbean and leave and return to miami? I would really love to do this one but I don't want to have to fly to Puerto Rico.
I would think the logistics of a southern Caribbean cruise out of Miami would mean a fairly long cruise. I mean it takes a whole day just to get to St Maarten from PC, sailing out of Miami won't save that much time to make a 7 night cruise with more than one port stop likely. I did some quick checking and the cruise from Miami just to get to the southern Caribbean area is 2 days.

I would think the logistics of a southern Caribbean cruise out of Miami would mean a fairly long cruise. I mean it takes a whole day just to get to St Maarten from PC, sailing out of Miami won't save that much time to make a 7 night cruise with more than one port stop likely. I did some quick checking and the cruise from Miami just to get to the southern Caribbean area is 2 days.

That's why it should be a ten day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter