South West DIS Meet

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
Hi folks.

After a drunken discussion in chat on Sunday a South West DIS Meet has been arranged for Saturday June 8th.

It will probably be at the same place as last year, but full details will be confirmed at a later date. I thought I would just post the date so that anyone interested can note it down on their calander.

Once again, Fiona, Hilary and myself will be organising things, so e-mail any of us if you need any more information.

Cheers

Kev

......... I've noted it down Kevin honey :) ..... are you sure they'll have you back there??

Consider it noted Kevin!! :)

Best tell the pub to get some extra barrels of beer in! They don't mind us rabble taking over again then?!! ;)

Astrid x

Oh I am just so upset - that is the Saturday after we move and I couldn't possibly leave Chris to cope.....................or could I???? ;)

I am really sorry to be missing this for the second year running - it's no good, you will have to have another one later in the year too!

Diary noted,Kev.
Our Julie's on a school trip to France around that weekend so it'll depend on when she gets thrown on and off buses.

Here's hopin.

Bother!

Can't make it - on holiday first two weeks of June!

Ho hum!

There is a new landlord/lady at the pub this year, last year's one couldn't take the strain and has moved!!

Janice, you MUST come, we could crop too!!

(Scrapbooking jargon, not farming or hairdressing!!! ;) )

Oh heck - a Crop too! and I can't come - not unless I fly back from MouseLand just for the occasion!

Bev

Kev - can you give us a clue as to where (area) it's likely to be so we could plan (depends on the cricket fixtures see, cos I've already had my quota of "allowed cricket absentisms" from DH's cricket matches . . . .

I detect a distinct lack of prioritising here ;) - I mean, how can you lot put holidays, school trips and moving house before an opportunity to attend the SW DIS meet?

Kevin, I think you may have to do a bit more of the 'hard sell' approach.......

Mrs Dazzle - you posted your question about the location as I was posting! The Old Lodge is in the Stroud, Cirencester, Cheltenham area (can't remember the exact place).

I made a valliant bid to get the venue shifted over to Swansea this time, but I was out-voted by about 27,000,000 to one, so I guess it'll be the Gloucestershire patch again :rolleyes:

The Old Lodge is on Rodborough Common (Stroud, Gloucestershire). And there are distinguished neighbours at Minchinhampton - Fiona R and family. Oh, and Princess Anne lives there as well .................

The landlady was a riot. Trouble is, so were we! Oh well, we could make that our objective - to see off a landlady per year!

At the eleventh hour last year, I managed to turn up on my 40th birthday, no less. SO NO EXCUSES ACCEPTED!

Oh wow this sounds great - please can someone send full details to me - We're all going to be DISMeet mad soon.

Hey Shirley are you gonna organise another Essex one this year??????

We shall be there again (less Katharine who will be going back to school on the Friday).

Shirley is already revising for the quiz.

Would have LOVED to come but DW and I are going to a School Reunion (thru Friends Reunited) that weekend -
perhaps next year . . . can't wait

Byeeee,

Mapman

I'm really disappointed we're going to miss it again.....we couldn't make last year's either:rolleyes:

We'll be in Corfu then....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter