South Florida Disney Singles (18-25) M?

PrincessOfHeartAqua

Keyblade Master
Well, I've seen a few singles threads on the boards, and I guess I'd like to meet someone my age? Preferably from the greater Miami area? lol I don't really think I'll have much luck, but it never hurt to try I suppose.

First Name:Stephany

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Blonde/Green

Body Type: short (5'3") and poke-able?

Ethnicity:Hispanic, but I look White

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: No, but I love all animals, especially cats

Favorite activities: Watching TV (I love Bones) Surfing the Internet, Pin Trading, Traveling

Favorite movie: Little Mermaid, Hellboy, V for Vendetta, Meet the Robinsons, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Final Fantasy 7, Pirates of the Caribbean, 5th Element, A.I., Anastasia

Favorite color(s):White, Blue, and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Milo, Kida, Lottie, Diana, Blue Cheshire, White Queen, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Stitch, Elliot, So many more XD

A little bit about yourself:
I'm an Anthropology major I was born here in Miami. I'm part Cuban, part Colombian. I speak Spanish more or less fluently, but I'm absolutely eloquent in English. I practically grew up in Disney World, so I consider it my second home almost. I love the Kingdom Hearts series because its a mix of my 2 loves, Anime and Disney <3 I don't know what kind of relationship I'm looking for at the moment, but I let love take its course.

A little bit about your ideal match:
A guy who is absolutely crazy for Disney! Like, knows random facts about the parks and the movies and stuff. If you pin trade that's a huge plus. Also someone who like manga, anime, or Japan in general would be great. A guy interested in other cultures who would sit around and watch TV with me (specially Bones and CSI <3). Major plus if he likes memes. A guy who likes to cuddle, and who'll take care of me. Sit with me and watch Vocaloid vids and would like to go on road trips to random interesting places.

If you go to FIU or live in Miami I'd love to meet up? :) drop me an e-mail and we can chat? sc.uel003 @ fiu.edu

:love:

Good luck in your search. I live in South Florida also, so if you find a good guy with a single dad, you can introduce us.:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter