Soundsational Parade

1983DisneyFanatic

New DVC member 2020
First time to Disneyland and I'm going on a Monday and there are no times listed. I thought this ran once a day. Is this only on weekends? I will be disappointed if I can't see it. I'm already really bummed that I miss out on Fantasmic. This is very likely a one time trip.

Which Monday are you going? I checked May 23, and the last Monday in June with hours, and they both show Mickey's Soundsational Parade. I think both days are at 4:30pm.

I see what you say. When I looked at the month-view calendar & clicked on May 23rd, it was there, but on the weekly & daily view, it doesn't show up until Friday. :(

This is what I see for May 23rd.

upload_2016-5-1_10-2-13.png

Last edited:
As of 4/11 it's not running Mon-Thur. Pixar Play Parade hasn't been running April because of F&W, that starts again this Tues, so there is still a daytime parade, which is good.

Boo. I really wanted to see that parade. I might catch the Pixar parade on the 24th, but I didn't care about seeing that one as much as the Soundsational parade. I thought this would be a good time to go because of the 60th anniversary, but there doesn't seem to be anything special going on while I'm there. No Fantasmic and no parade.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter