Sounds Dangerous, "open seasonally"?

FlightlessDuck

Y kant Donald fly?
WDWInfo.com lists Sounds Dangerous in DHS as open seasonally.

I am curious if anybody can confirm if they have actually seen this open at all recently? As far as I can tell it's closed for good and has been for a while now.

Thanks!

it was open for about the last week of 2010. otherwise it had pretty much been closed all year.

It was open between New Years and Christmas. My son and his best friend went to it, but they said people were heckling it over how bad it was. I have never went back since the first time we checked it out. Worst attraction in the history of Disney IMHO. Prince Caspian almost as bad lol. The inner germ phobe in me was disgusted by the spongy ear things ewwww.

I hope it reopens. I thought it was cute. DS loved it when he was 4. He thought it was cool.

Yep, by "seasonally", it looks like that means only during the busiest of busy days - it was open the week between Christmas and New Years.

It hadn't been open for months prior to that.

I haven't seen it in a few years - was definately closed this past Aug.

DH and I saw it when we were there over New Year's, but I have to agree with other posters; "Sounds Dangerous" being closed is not a bad thing!

it was open for about the last week of 2010. otherwise it had pretty much been closed all year.

Wow, you know a lot about WDW, but didnt know you were a fortune teller too!! :thumbsup2

I miss the 'MONSTER SOUND SHOW!' That was a lot of fun. Also the one where they would green screen you in with David Letterman and 'interview' you...that was like real educational Hollywood stuff. I kind of liked that about MGM. Now it seems to be all about rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter