Soul Drive Band, are they still the band

my3m

DIS Veteran
for July 25th Western Caribbean sailing. And where did they come from???

I am so glad that there's still live band in Magic and can't wait ;)

Sould Drive I think is off the ship right now, but will be back on in the end of may till I don't know when either sometime in July or August I heard. I talk with them all on facebook

or individual name. Dont know them so I have no ideas what their names are. :confused3

all there really names they are all on facebook, I don't know if they would like me to give their names out, so I'm not giving them out here. But they are a great group of people. I talked with them every night on my back-2-back cruise and became friends with them:goodvibes

you'll be happy to hear I heard from Andrea and Soul Drive will be on the Magic till August 1st

you'll be happy to hear I heard from Andrea and Soul Drive will be on the Magic till August 1st

Drats, I was hoping they would be on for our September cruise. They were the band on our October Western last year and they were wonderful.

Drats, I was hoping they would be on for our September cruise. They were the band on our October Western last year and they were wonderful.

they are getting back on the Magic August 29th, they are getting off August 1st because one of the band members sister is having a wedding, so I should think they will be on your cruise in September if they are getting back on August 29th

they are getting back on the Magic August 29th, they are getting off August 1st because one of the band members sister is having a wedding, so I should think they will be on your cruise in September if they are getting back on August 29th

Excellent, thanks for the info.

I'll be on the cruise from August 22 to 29. Who will be the band during that cruise? When I went on last year, it was The Leonard Brothers and they were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I'll be on the cruise from August 22 to 29. Who will be the band during that cruise? When I went on last year, it was The Leonard Brothers and they were awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

don't know who sorry. I just know the info that I heard from one of the members in Soul Drive, so know those what dates they get off and on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter