Sorta Off topic, outlet mall reviews

mrwinky

Mouseketeer
We are heading down to DL for Nov 13-21st, and we are a family of shoppers ( cant beat the clothing deals coming from Canada) that being said Last time down in 08 we hit the Outlets at Orange, and Carlsbad Outlet mall. This time we will still do Orange, but I'm curious on peoples reviews of the 3 outlet malls around DL

All 3 are about an 1.5 or so drive, I'm leaning towards Desert Hills, since its really 2 outlets side by side and a lot of good stores, but wanted peoples opinion them :)

thanks Winky

We are heading down to DL for Nov 13-21st, and we are a family of shoppers ( cant beat the clothing deals coming from Canada) that being said Last time down in 08 we hit the Outlets at Orange, and Carlsbad Outlet mall. This time we will still do Orange, but I'm curious on peoples reviews of the 3 outlet malls around DL

All 3 are about an 1.5 or so drive, I'm leaning towards Desert Hills, since its really 2 outlets side by side and a lot of good stores, but wanted peoples opinion them :)

thanks Winky

I live in the LA area and I personally think Desert Hills is a great outlet mall. Just to give you a heads up though they are doing a bunch of construction at the outlet mall right now but all of the stores are still open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter