Sort of panicking! help please

dharma517

Mouseketeer
We leave for our cruise on 12/8 (fantasy). 4 children are going and I didn't get them passports because I was told by my TA that it was a closed loop cruise (western carib) and all I really needed was official BC for them. My DH and I have Passports. The family traveling with us got them for their kids and now I am questioning. I know it is not ideal not to have them but they are not required for kids right? (all my children are under 11)

Next and almost as important. We can bring wine on board? Is there a limit? What about beer/alcohol?

Thank you so much. I have been so crazy busy that I didn't even look at the excursions yet so I very much appreciate any and all help.

Jenn

We leave for our cruise on 12/8 (fantasy). 4 children are going and I didn't get them passports because I was told by my TA that it was a closed loop cruise (western carib) and all I really needed was official BC for them. My DH and I have Passports. The family traveling with us got them for their kids and now I am questioning. I know it is not ideal not to have them but they are not required for kids right? (all my children are under 11)

Next and almost as important. We can bring wine on board? Is there a limit? What about beer/alcohol?

Thank you so much. I have been so crazy busy that I didn't even look at the excursions yet so I very much appreciate any and all help.

Jenn

as for the BC as long as they are state official bc with a raised seal you will be fine...wine,beer,& alcohol is all you can carry on it can not be packed in luggage. enjoy

This is our 4th cruise, and we still travel with BC's only. Not a problem.

You'd need the passports only if something happens that would require you to find another way home from a foreign country, like by air. You would not be able to put the kids on a plane in another country if they don't have passports. Emergency passports would have to be applied for via the US consulate which could take time.

For the cruise itself, no, you don't need the passports, just the birth certificate.

The first couple times I cruised with the kids it was with BC and no problem. They like having their own passport though, so something to think about for the next cruise.

BTW, I am also on this cruise with my 2 kids!! Maybe we'll see you on the ship - are you on our disboards meet? I don't recall seeing your name on the FE list...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter