Sorry! Unique names for a boy.

madcat said:
my boys are Wyatt Alexsander and Kyler Rhett :love:

Hey Madcat!
We have a Wyatt Alexander! How old is yours? Not a name you hear so often but we love it! It was the only name we could agree on!

Go ahead...name him Count Dooku...ya know youe want too. :rotfl2:

My boy's names are:
Jayce Emmanuel Willis (11)
Chance Gabriel Halyn (6)

Jayce and Halyn are pretty unique. IMHO.

Only problems I've had with Jayce's name is:
1] People have pronounced it Jay-cee (JC) allot.
2] Had a couple of Birthday cakes that said Joyce.

There is someone on the Disboards with a ticker of her/his grandson's age - his name is Lennon - I absolutely love it - I think if I were to have any more babies, which I am not - I would probably seriously consider that.

stacy6552 said:
Ok, it has to be said, again...not Vader. You might name your dog Vader, but not your kid, remember the playground!

What about Sky Walker...Sky...... Sky W. Lastname..... Kaylee and Sky.

I also think Vader would make a great name for you pet. I save the unusual character names for my pets. For instance....We love Lord of the Rings and have 2 cats named Gimli and Moria. I would go with a more common name that still is associated with SW like Lucas, Hayden or Harrison.

Congratulations! We are trying to think of unique boys names, too, because we're trying for baby #3 and figuring that it will probably be a boy. Our boys are Zachary and Micah. The names we like right now are Tyler and Max.

Why not Luke? we have a Luke and it totally fits him. He loves to say, "Luke I am your father"

*1st son--Davis Grier--totally family names
*2nd son--Robert Lucas "Luke"
*dd---Mallory Elizabeth

GOOD LUCK

I have 4 boys 1 girl. And hoping for 1 more!
Mine are Lionel, Sebastian(not after the Little Mermaid OR Sebastian Bach)
Kaci, Chase and Kalai.
Happy name hunting and always think of how your name will be perceived
when your child is an adult...ie..Mr Anakin Smith!

We went for names that were not very common...or so we thought!

My boys' names are Chase and Logan. I didn't hear them very often, until lately. During baseball season, there was a Chase on the opposing team. So everytime a coach would yell "Chase", both boys would look over to their coaches. It made them so nervous :confused3

My vote is for Anakin! I bet it becomes more popular than you think!

Hi there our 2 boys names are Evan Isaac Bramble Walker, and Sean Patrick Walker we seriously considered naming one of them Luke (we also thought about naming one of our girls Skye ) :rotfl: :rotfl: but know we would never live it down. Bramble is a family name and I wanted it since my husband begged me not to make our 1st son a 4th, Dh is Roedell Jason. Sean wasn't even named until we were in the prep area for my c-section and the nurse asked us what we were naming him and we told her we couldnt make up ae minds and we went through all the names we liked and she said Sean Patrick sounds nice ( up until then we had never thought about putting the two together.) When Sean was born I took one look at him and said "yup he is a Sean Patrick looking baby" good luck names are always hard unless you are one of the lucky ones who have had their babies names picked out since they were kids.

MTW, mine is 6 years old and the one of the sweetest boys I know :love:
we couldnt decide on a name either so I let my husband and my father decide. husband wanted Wyatt and my dad wanted Alexander. we ended up spelling Alexsander a little funny though. how old is your Wyatt?

My son's name is Thaddeus Sean. I liked Damien but my family didnt like that one.

Unique names aren't exactly my thing, but I think Luke is a great idea. (It was on the short list for my son's name.) Anakin will probably be teased for the first 18 years. Also, it sounds a lot like Annika, a name which is becoming more and more popular (at least where I live - I know of two).

I named my son Erik Hobbes.

Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your baby! :cheer2:

If you husband is really stuck on Vader how about using it as a middle name? I like unusual names too. My youngest son's name is Payton.

Wickedmom75 said:
Hi there our 2 boys names are Evan Isaac Bramble Walker, and Sean Patrick Walker we seriously considered naming one of them Luke (we also thought about naming one of our girls Skye ) :rotfl: :rotfl: but know we would never live it down. Bramble is a family name and I wanted it since my husband begged me not to make our 1st son a 4th, Dh is Roedell Jason. Sean wasn't even named until we were in the prep area for my c-section and the nurse asked us what we were naming him and we told her we couldnt make up ae minds and we went through all the names we liked and she said Sean Patrick sounds nice ( up until then we had never thought about putting the two together.) When Sean was born I took one look at him and said "yup he is a Sean Patrick looking baby" good luck names are always hard unless you are one of the lucky ones who have had their babies names picked out since they were kids.
Our cat is named Sean Patrick. :teeth: We love the name. When we adopted him, he had the name Phil, from the rug rats, but one of the kids in the house had re-named him Sean after himself. We thought that was the cutest thing so we kept it. The Patrick just got added on one day when we got mad at the little kitty. You know you need a good middle name to really get your anger out, right? :rotfl:

I like Anakin. I do not like like Vader. Someone suggested Luke, which I also like. We have two boys:

Aidan James
Kade William

Our girl choices were:
Brenna, Tess and Grace

Congrats on your pregnancy!

madcat said:
MTW, mine is 6 years old and the one of the sweetest boys I know :love:
we couldnt decide on a name either so I let my husband and my father decide. husband wanted Wyatt and my dad wanted Alexander. we ended up spelling Alexsander a little funny though. how old is your Wyatt?

:wave: Madcat, our Wyatt Alexander just turned two and we are really enjoying him! He's our one and only for now. I actually was considering Wyatt Samuel (my dad's middle name) but we like the flow of Wyatt Alex(s)ander. I really wanted Carter Hayes (Hayes is my DH's grandfather's name who recently passed away)... maybe for the next one I'll win out! Glad to know that there is another Wyatt A. out there!

Gillian said:
Our cat is named Sean Patrick. :teeth: We love the name. When we adopted him, he had the name Phil, from the rug rats, but one of the kids in the house had re-named him Sean after himself. We thought that was the cutest thing so we kept it. The Patrick just got added on one day when we got mad at the little kitty. You know you need a good middle name to really get your anger out, right? :rotfl:

Completely, and as our Sean patrick is an imp and a climber his name does get yelled out quite a bit. If anyone has seen the new Tyson commercial where the dad is looking for the son, and they find him up on the ceiling in the hallway, then you would definitely have an idea about my Seany-Boy :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter