Sorry to ask

ChateauFive

Love camping in my Class C :)
I am so sorry I am asking this as I know it is been asked a million times, but my super slow Internet :surfweb: boggs down when I search. Is there a template for the green ears? I will need to do the paper ones since I have procrastinated at work and worked instead of getting my ducks in a row to go to Disney:wizard::banana: I know I know priorities :thumbsup2

Being the tech savy soul that I am, I just found a piece of Lime green cratepaper, cut it into what what resembles the shape of the Mickey Ears and scribbled my name on it. Then slapped it onna tree with thumb tacks when we got to our site at the Fort.

Hey, folk figured out who I was.:thumbsup2

okay,,now your just mak'n fun of me.
But thats okay,,just like the president,,I used a different color'd crayon for each letter of my name when I scribbled it.

okay,,now your just mak'n fun of me.
But thats okay,,just like the president,,I used a different color'd crayon for each letter of my name when I scribbled it.

I really want to meet you some day. You are an innovative thinker. I like that.:worship:

I would really enjoy metting you too.
Your only 95 miles away, we'll be there in Jan,,bring a pole, :thumbsup2 !!

I dont know if its safe to be near Frank when he is doing his best thinking. :scared1:

lol..:lmao:..I should change that to sorry I asked.....:eek: you guys are a hoot and I hope I get to meet some of you on my trip!!!
Frank...I think I may just copy your ideal :thumbsup2 and I have my pole packed:santa:

Thanks EVERYONE :yay:

lol..:lmao:..I should change that to sorry I asked.....:eek: you guys are a hoot and I hope I get to meet some of you on my trip!!!
Frank...I think I may just copy your ideal :thumbsup2 and I have my pole packed:santa:

Thanks EVERYONE :yay:

As Long as it's already packed then ya gotta reason to head down to the Fort and go fish'n with us, not to mention theres less snow at the Fort. :woohoo:

Thanks 2goofycampers, I'll check that out.

There is snow today :sad2:, but this is Michigan it just might be in the 70's by the time I leave...haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter