• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorry to ask this question again...about shipping package.

mommy*RN

<font color=limegreen>Does Imodium work for verbal
I promise I will print ALL the responses I receive so I don't have to ask you all again...

I have a few questions about shipping a package to WDW. We aren't leaving until Oct., but I am trying to stay on top of things...

So...

When should I ship my package??? We arrive on Monday, Oct. 16...should I post it Thursday or Friday before we leave...or sooner???

What do you suggest I pack in the box??? So far I am planning diapers and wipes for my DD, some non-perishable food items (snacks, cold cereals, etc.) but is there anything else that anyone can think of I should pack??? Suggestions are always welcome!

What do I write on the mailing label...obviously my name and the resort name and addy, but should I write my date of arrival on it...or any other information?

Lastly (for now) how do I pick up my package? Do I do it at check-in even though my room may not be ready?

I think this is all the questions I have thus far and I greatly appreciate ya'll responding to another shipping post...

THANK YOU! :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter