Sorry I am out of commission - Marion

RustManFan

devoted to all things Disney!!
I have had little luck with continuing access to the internet (at home) and the ability to DISign. Cable tech isn't going to come until Wednesday..... hope he knows what he's doing and can get me up and running then. :confused3

In the meantime, I apologize to any DISer that I have missed and will prioritize requests for the rest of this year. :mad:

Please be sure your requests do indicate the month and year when they are needed.

Again, it has been out of my control... :eek: :headache:

Oh Marion! I am so sorry for all of the inconveniences you are suffering! You are a talented person, and I am glad to call you my friend. I wish I could share my connection with you! Would gladly do so!

Samuel and James send you their love!

Dawn

thanks for thinking of me!! everyone please keep your fingers crossed that the "cable guy" works his magic today and I can DISign this evening!! :surfweb:

how I miss you all!! :wave2:

Oh, poo Marion, you will be lonesome without our many requests:) Hope the computer fairy gets things fixed so you can get back to all of us:)

I am by no means fully up and running and internet could crash at any time :(

but I do have some good news to report! I was laid off from May 2010 until October 2011 when I did find a temp position.

But guess what!? They offered me a permanent position this week and I start Monday!! :cool1: Paid vacation days! Half as much for health insurance! A 4 mile commute! Work I am good at and enjoy!! :banana:

Hold your applause please!! But a happy dance may be in order. :lmao: :yay:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cheer2:

Oh My Gosh what a wonderful early Christmas surprise Marion,Congrats Hon!! You deserve it!
Hugs Mel:grouphug:

Thank you all for the congrats!! I earned it, believe me. They got their money's work!! :rotfl:

Dawn, I have my arms wrapped around James and Samuel I little closer this morning. :grouphug:

Seems like we finally got a cable guy who knew what he was doing. Put a booster on our system too so hopefully signal will stay strong. Now to set up the wireless router soon!!

Great news about your job:) and for having the correct cable guy come:) Great Christmas presents for you Marion:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter