• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting Than You!*6/8* NEW Trip Report Link p154

Great updates ladies! Lots of great photos from MK and the Boardwalk. Agent P is an… interesting character to draw in the animation academy. I wonder if they didn't just start that because of the popularity of Phineas and Ferb with the young ones.

MEK - Sorry to hear about your scare with Denny, but I'm glad that you stuck to your guns and made sure that they did what they needed to do.

I'm so sorry to hear about Denny's health issues, Mary Ellen. Having to go through all that is difficult and stressful as is, I couldn't imagine having to do it while away from home and on what's supposed to be a vacation. Glad he is feeling better, now, though.

DHS looks really cool lit up at night as you walked to it. I don't think I've ever seen it from that view before, but it definitely showcases all the lights and "glammer" of the park. ::yes::

Mary Ellen - I am so glad Denny is O.K. Way to be an advocate for him! Although, it must have been so scary. Glad to hear he is on the road to recovery. Please wish him well for us :)

Disney - beautiful pics of evening at HS. I have never actually done the drawing class, but would like to. Agreed - is Agent P a character??? One of these trips I may just do the drawing class by myself as I don't think the men in my family would be interested!

Hey guys - sorry I didn't get to all the comments today. We went to see Denny's mom who is in the hospital with a broken pelvis and hip and tomorrow I am going to see my parents. My dad has a bad cold and because he has Parkinson's his gait is affected more than usual. Personally, I think he may need to go to the hospital. We'll see.

So I will get to replies as soon as I can. At least pics for the next update are all uploaded. :thumbsup2

And thanks to everyone for your concern about Denny. He is doing well. Mostly he is just freaked out a bit and I don't think he'll fully relax until he sees the cardiologist here.

Do these LOOK the same!!!!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yes it does drive me nuts. :rotfl2: AS for spotting it - lets just say I started looking at crayons. It took me a while since One is the stand by line and one is on the FP line.

And the second one is NOT yellow green - it is green blue... :rolleyes2 or blue green....

How bizarre, those are definitely not even close to being the same! Thanks for the pictures :) someone must have messed up and they didn't think it worthy of being fixed.

Hey guys - sorry I didn't get to all the comments today. We went to see Denny's mom who is in the hospital with a broken pelvis and hip and tomorrow I am going to see my parents. My dad has a bad cold and because he has Parkinson's his gait is affected more than usual. Personally, I think he may need to go to the hospital. We'll see.

So I will get to replies as soon as I can. At least pics for the next update are all uploaded. :thumbsup2

And thanks to everyone for your concern about Denny. He is doing well. Mostly he is just freaked out a bit and I don't think he'll fully relax until he sees the cardiologist here.

Oh my, I'm glad you're able to go visit. A broken pelvis AND hip, that's scary stuff. I hope your dad is feeling better.

Cynthia, what a lovely last couple of days at Disney -- love the Photopass picture!!!

Mary Ellen, oh my goodness!!! I am so glad you insisted that Denny be admitted and administered a stress test! Glad he is doing better now, but oh how scary!!! :scared:

pixiedust: for your DH so he can relax and get back to enjoying his life to the fullest.

pixiedust: for your dad, so he gets over his cold soon and

pixiedust: for your MIL for a full recovery and

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: for you! Being in the midst of it all is NOT easy. :hug:

UGH! Thinking of all your parents that is a lot and see a hint that there is drama about the June trip? When will Denny see the local cardiologist? I can see where he would be anxious for that.

:grouphug:

Checking in from my parents house with no Internet. Ugh replies tomorrow. Cynthia - how did you know their was June trip drama. And it's not just the parents. My life is turning into a freakin soap opera!

Checking in from my parents house with no Internet. Ugh replies tomorrow. Cynthia - how did you know their was June trip drama. And it's not just the parents. My life is turning into a freakin soap opera!

Oh No - Thinking about you and hope for a quick resolution to the drama. :grouphug:

Oh no, not more drama! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you so everything works out just fine. :hug:

:headache:

I am SO sorry! You made a comment somewhere that was a clue....don't remember where or what though.

:grouphug:

Oh my word, Mary Ellen! That is not the kind of vacation adventure any of us are looking for!! Good for you for "standing up to" to ER doc and insisting Denny be admitted. Thank you both for sharing the story. Scary but important to remember.

And more drama on the horizon for June?? I hope it is resolved quickly. :goodvibes

Cynthia - I'm always impressed with how much you can pack into a day. :). Hate departure day but agree a later flight is a nice way to ease the pain and hurrah for not having to check out of the room!

Sorry to hear about the parents having health issues.

Don't want to hear there may be problems for your June trip. Hope all gets straightened out you have enough on your plate right now!

OH dear! Thoughts to all the parents, hope Denny's mom and your dad both feel better soon!
And another Oh dear! to the drama. Not more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter