Sorry, But How Do You Post Pictures Again

FlaFortCampster

DIS Veteran
Sorry all. I know this info has appeared several times already, but I need a refresher course. :confused3
Love to take pictures, so I'll be clicking away next week with my niffy new camera. I know I haven't earned my mouse ears yet, but when I do, I'll be posting away.
Also, how do you post another person's quote so you can response to their questions or comment on their info? I tried copy paste and it worked but wasn't highlighted with the background color.
As always, thanks for the info ahead of time. :yay:

posting pix.

1. You have to have an account with a pic hosting site, most here use photobucket.com

2. the pix have to be uploaded there

3. use the img code to paste here

Quote.

1. use the quote button on the lower right of the post.

2. to multiquote hit that button on the quotes you want in your post then hit the post reply button

if you don't like photobucket, you can use imageshack.us, no www

just my opinion, they download faster and you get the coding quicker, but what the heck do i know?:lmao:

And.... there is tinypic, which we use:

http://tinypic.com/

Which I think is related to photobucket. If you make an account with tinypic (which is free), you can choose all sorts of options when you use pictures, such as having the picture automatically sized for forums.

Once you use any of these sites a few times, it becomes very easy and quick to post pictures.

Try to get some sleep. Have a great time and safe travels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter