Sorry another Military Ticket question. Can you buy at the gate at DL?

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
I posted in the Official Military tickets thread but realized that title was 2013/2014, so not sure if I will get an answer.

Can I buy Armed Forces Salute tickets at Disneyland's ticket gate? I have read that you can buy them at the gate, but this is news to me. Please clarify.

My husband has an active military ID but we are not near a base and we leave Feb 15. I asked a friend to buy them for me and mail so I had them to activate at the gate. When she went to ITT today she was told the person buying them has to use them as their name is now printed on the ticket. Is this new? I do not remember this when I bought them myself last year.

I posted in the Official Military tickets thread but realized that title was 2013/2014, so not sure if I will get an answer.

Can I buy Armed Forces Salute tickets at Disneyland's ticket gate? I have read that you can buy them at the gate, but this is news to me. Please clarify.

My husband has an active military ID but we are not near a base and we leave Feb 15. I asked a friend to buy them for me and mail so I had them to activate at the gate. When she went to ITT today she was told the person buying them has to use them as their name is now printed on the ticket. Is this new? I do not remember this when I bought them myself last year.

That's a strange way to phrase it. Does he just have an ID or is he currently Active Duty?

You can contact Bealle AFB's ITT office. I've heard of them doing it over the phone, you must fax credit card authorization or something and it takes a bit longer because they get the information from the sponsor and verifies they are currently on active status. They may charge to ship I believe.

I buy mine at the gate often I just did it at Disneyland in January with no problem with my military ID as a spouse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter