Sorry...another FC/Thom seating question

toots82

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone :thumbsup2

I know this has been asked loads of times but I get confused very easily :rolleyes1 We're travelling in October with FC/Thomsons from Glasgow, we've upgraded to PE and I'm needing some advice on what seats to try and reserve. There are 7 of us, including my dd 4 and ds who will be just 13 months so 6 seats. We're thinking 3 rows of 2 would be best but I don't know what ones to aim for. If you go for the last row is there still space to recline, if you get the front row is there more leg room and also do the tables all come out of the arms? I've just been getting lost with all the info and difference between FC and Thomsons planes and have no idea anymore:confused3

Thanks in advance :worship:

Hello , we have been on the FC in premium seats, we sat on the front two rows ,seats of 2 at window, 2 rows, they were great on the way out ,on the way back we had the last two rows at the back which weren't good as my DH couldnt really recline. If I was doing it again and able to book seats I would go for front row and backwards, both directions. Seats were great, food lovely, trays came out of arm, good service too. Hope this helps.

Hello , we have been on the FC in premium seats, we sat on the front two rows ,seats of 2 at window, 2 rows, they were great on the way out ,on the way back we had the last two rows at the back which weren't good as my DH couldnt really recline. If I was doing it again and able to book seats I would go for front row and backwards, both directions. Seats were great, food lovely, trays came out of arm, good service too. Hope this helps.

thank you so much, was it a fc or thomsons plane you were on? thanks again :cheer2:

Hi

We flew on a First Choice aircraft last yr in Premium and had 2 rows of 2
rows 3 & 4 on the way out and 5 & 6 on the way back. Either of these were fine. Personally i would avoid the back row of premium as, although curtained off, right by the toilets to the main cabin.

Hi

We flew on a First Choice aircraft last yr in Premium and had 2 rows of 2
rows 3 & 4 on the way out and 5 & 6 on the way back. Either of these were fine. Personally i would avoid the back row of premium as, although curtained off, right by the toilets to the main cabin.

thanks, good point about the loo's :sick: :rotfl:

oops forgot about the loos, that was right! it was a FC plane we were on. really enjoyed it .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter