Sorry another ESTA question!

tracipierce

DIS Veteran
Hi, just a quickie question...

I've heard about the bogus ESTA websites that are around, and now I need to do my ESTA, I want to make sure I'm on the right one :scared1:

Could someone post the link to the 'real' ESTA website to put my mind at rest

:thanks:

:yay: the ESTA's are now done and dusted, phew!!! Very quick and easy I must say, thought it would be much more complicated than that :banana:

Thanks again Chris and Pooh :hug:

Can be a bit daunting...mine went through sweet as a nut, and my daughters went to pending...was a bit woried, took a few hours, then it went to authorised:confused3

:scared1: Does everyone have to do this, when did this come into effect? I went to America last year and didnt do this? Help please lol!!!

i think it was jan this year that it came into effect and yes everyone has to do it its replaces the green forms on planes

clazza first off dont panic it is really simple to do. It is the same information pretty much that you fill in on the green form. It is supposed to replace the green form but from what I heard you still have to fill out one of those on the plane as well. Think its going to be phased out soon though.

Just make sure that you take a note of the number because if you need to change anything on the form and you dont have it you will have to fill out a new one.

clazza first off dont panic it is really simple to do. It is the same information pretty much that you fill in on the green form. It is supposed to replace the green form but from what I heard you still have to fill out one of those on the plane as well. Think its going to be phased out soon though.

Just make sure that you take a note of the number because if you need to change anything on the form and you dont have it you will have to fill out a new one.
At this time both methods are being accepted indefinately and you will still have to fill in the customs declaration form

We had authorised esta forms last month when we flew in to Newark, nobody seemed that interested in them had to fill in the green waiver form :confused3

Yes from what I can work out after doing some digging else where it seems that there is no date yet for when it will be esta only.

We had authorised esta forms last month when we flew in to Newark, nobody seemed that interested in them had to fill in the green waiver form :confused3

No-one should be interested in them, you don't even need to print them off. All the information you give is on the US. CBP computer.
Don't think any date has been given for them stopping the Green form yet, sooner the better.:goodvibes

On the ESTA form you don't give the date of travel only flight no. so can't see how they do any good to security :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter