Sorcerors of the Magic Kingdom- Halloween Party Card 2013

A brief explanation of the cards can be found here:

http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerers_of_the_Magic_Kingdom

This is how it worked last year: You can get a "starter" pack for each person with a ticket, once per day. During the parties, during party hours (after 7pm), you can get the special party card for anyone present with a party ticket. You can get them at the firehouse and another location, but I've never been to the other location and am unsure where exactly it is located.

If you have never played the CMs will give you a brief tutorial the first time. After that you just get the cards. The game is really fun, we played a lot while wasting time waiting for fast passes to become active.

if someone going has an extra of the hall party SOTMK card, I would be so appreciative of you sharing the pixie dust for my 6 yr old dd collection:) we were suppose to be going in oct & due to hubbys work schedule,he wasn't able to take the time off then so we are going in dec instead. I would happily pay shipping for the card,please let me know,thanks so much:)

I would also love a MNSSHP card for DGrD10 if anyone has an extra they don't need. I'd be happy to pay postage and/or check her cards for any dbls that you might like - sending a pm is a good way to exchange info.:goodvibes:disrocks:

We will be going to the party on 9/27 and have no interest in any of this. Willing to spread some pixie dust but would prefer giving them to 4 different people to spread the dust around. e-mail me @ cruzinmomm@aol.com.
Enjoy!

I've committed 3 of my cards to fellow dissers, have one left. I would love to pm to others but have no idea how to do that. Anyone wanting the last one should email me at the above address.

If everyone gets back to me with their information I have committed all of my extra cards. Wishing those still looking good luck.

I am still looking for a card ...if anyone can pass some pixie dust my way it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking to trade a 2012 Christmas card for 2013 Halloween card, please pm me. I have other extras if anyone need some.

We will be attending the 2013 Halloween party and will have an extra Sorcerer card that we would like to trade for the 2013 Christmas card. If anyone will have one we would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I have one card left. Not sure who on here other than the op still needs one. The first person to pm me gets it. Need a address to send it to :)

Just starting my daughter's SOTMK collection and have not and will not be attending any parties til maybe next year (if we get lucky) so I have no access to any of the party cards.

If anyone has access to any from 2012 or 2013 I would greatly appreciate them. When we start to get extras I will pass the pixie dust along!

TIA

I have an extra Halloween card I would like to trade for last year's Halloween or Christmas card if anyone is interested!

We are headed back to WDW in December and have a big block of time set aside to allow DS8 run all over Magic Kingdom. He has been collecting the cards since our trip in January, and would love a party card if anyone has any party card available.

I also have DS3 who is obsessed with his big brother. I'm sure he would love a card too...but he is just as happy putting Pokeman cards into his Sorcerer card book. He walks around with his card book telling me all about the different characters...not that he knows who any of them are ; ) That will change in December!

Thank you!!!!!!!

If it's possible, I'd like to ask for someone's extra 2013 Halloween card. Haunted Mansion is one of my favorite things, and ever since I heard about how Ezra, Gus and Phineas got their names, they've been even more special. :love:

Currently have traded all my spare 2012 Christmas Party cards.

Thanks,
Chokky

I have an extra (or possibly two) 2013 Halloween card that I'd be willing to trade to help out my son's collection. He doesn't have the 2012 Halloween or Christmas cards, or cards 62-70.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter