Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom Game

KMS'sGlassSlipper

Mouseketeer
I was at MK today and saw people playing the new Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom game (which I had not heard about until today). Anyone on here played it and would share their experiences?

Thanks in advance!

We've been playing for a week and really enjoy it. The first level is pretty simple, but levels 2 & 3 are a little frustrating. The cards are really nice and we are trying to collect a whole set which is a challenge in itself. There are nice people that will trade with you however. It does take some time to complete the game, as there may be lines at different portals. Give it a try. Most people I talked with really like it.

Who do you trade with? CMs? Other guests? I read some of the articles online, but things are a little vague. I heard you can get 5 random trading cards per day, but then how do you get the rest?

Who do you trade with? CMs? Other guests? I read some of the articles online, but things are a little vague. I heard you can get 5 random trading cards per day, but then how do you get the rest?

You trade with other guests, mostly. Each valid ticket holder can get 5 spell cards per day. Multiply 5 by how many are in your party by how many days you go to MK. Using this method, we've gotten 120 over the last six weeks or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter