Sophie Ritter

I'm saying a prayer for her and keeping her in my thoughts.
God Bless the whole family and thank you for the update.

Tomorrow morning while saying my Rosary I will pray for Sophie Ritter and your family. May God be with you

We'll be praying for Sophie and your family to get through this difficult time. When a tragedy such as this occurs, it makes us realize how fragile our lives on earth are and to enjoy each and every day with our loved ones. God Bless.

We'll be praying for Sophie and your family to get through this difficult time. When a tragedy such as this occurs, it makes us realize how fragile our lives on earth are and to enjoy each and every day with our loved ones. God Bless.

our prayers are with all of you in this very sad tradgedy. there are not enough words to truly express how we feel at this time for what you are going through. God bless.

I share your sadness and send my prayers to help you through difficult times ahead.
May the Blessed Saint Theresa keep watch over Sophie as she recovers.
Stacilee

My thoughts and prayers go to you and your entire family throughout the upcoming days, weeks and months to follow. There are two new angels in heaven looking down and watching over Sophie as she recovers.

My deepest sympathy to you over your loss.

Diane

I am so sorry to hear about this. My hometown is right next door to yours...the whole town is grieving.

When I talked to Jennifer around noon, she said David was doing "as well as can be expected." We need to lift him up in prayer for a long time as he begins to make a life for himself and Sophie.

Thank you for the updates on Sophie and her daddy, we will continue to keep the entire family in our thoughts and prayers, especially over the next few days, that God will give them the strength and comfort they need.

Continuing prayers here too for little Sophie and all the family and friends. Am sure, with love and support, they will find the strength to come through these sad and dark days. God Bless them all. Nat

A glimmer of light shines through this difficult time. Strength to all and prayers for continued improvement.

Thank you for keeping us advised. Our family will keep you in our prayers that God will continue to provide comfort and healing. --Curt

Our prayers are with the entire family......thank you for keeping your DIS family informed during this difficult time. Prayers & support will help you through this & know that God is always by your side. Little Sophie is in God's hands. He will take care of her. God bless. Cathie & Family:grouphug: :hug:

I'm so glad to hear that she is improving. I am sure that she is the ray of hope in an otherwise bleak time. Please keep us posted on the scholarship information.

Erin

Thank you so much for the update. Sophie sounds like a strong girl. I pray that she continues to make improvements.

I am so happy to hear that Sophie is showing improvement. My prayers continue for the family and that she continues to improve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter