Sophie lost her fight. She's now in Heaven.

Blessed are those who morn, for they will be comforted. Matthew 5:4 :flower2:

:sad1:Pauline

to David, Lynda, Mike and the rest of the family. May your faith in GOD support you in this time of grief. Know that our prayers are still with you and yours.

Sandy

God bless you all, Sophie Grace and the entire family, Peace be with you all :D

So very sorry for your loss. Your faith is inspiring. I'm sure that Sophie has found peace with her Mom and sister and God. We will continue to pray for your family's comfort.

God Bless you and all of your angels. Sophie Grace had Momma and Emma waiting there for her and she is safe.

I send all of my deepest sympathies.....

Tracy and Maryssa

Words can't express how sorry I am for this incredible loss. Sophie is home now with her mom and sister. My prayers are with the rest of the family for the strength to get through this difficult time.

There aren't enough words to express the sadness I felt at hearing of the loss of baby Sophie. It is of comfort to know she will always have her Mother and sister Emma to guide her through Heaven. My deepest condolences to your entire family, and my prayers continue for you all.

I am so, so sorry to read this. Your family has been in our family's prayers since the fire. Your ability to place Sophie in God's hands is amazing, and I am glad that has brought you some peace. You will continue to be with us in prayer.

The Parrotts

So very sorry. My heart is breaking for all of you. Wish I could find comforting words but I can't. It is your words that are comforting me. Your faith and strength are amazing. Sending lots of love to you all.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Lynda, Mike, David and the rest of their family.

We are deeply saddened by your loss, but heartened that you can take some comfort in your faith.

May God bless you and his new angels.

May the hands that link this chain of love go unbroken, as we gather here to hold Amanda, Emma and Sophie so close to us within . Our thoughts and prayers to you.

My heart hurts so much to hear this. My sympathies reach out to all of you and your family.

we are so very sorry. may you have the peace and strength needed at this time as God carries you in the palm of His hands. our prayers are with you all.

We are so sorry- Your strength and faith has been an inspiration to all of us. May you continue to be comforted knowing that God's will be done and that you'll see them again in Heaven.
Donna

So sorry to hear about your loss. The Lord now has a new beautiful angel that will blossom into a beautiful rose. May the Lord comfort you in your time of sorrow. My prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss and continue to pray for you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter