• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOOZE and family's Spontaneous Trip-A PICTURE ONLY TR Final update 11/29

Sooze

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! We were able to sneak in a very quick getaway at the end of September. I'm only going to share the pictures from the trip with a few comments to help you understand anything not self-explanitory.

So for those of you who LOVE pictures... WELCOME!! You'll enjoy this one.

If you want to get to know my family and me better, you can click on the links in my signature to visit my old TR's. (They are the dates that are underlined!)

Have fun!!

We had a VERY early flight out of Indy, as you can tell by these expressions:
08Fall003.jpg

08Fall004.jpg

Then we reminded them where we were going this early in the morning:
08Fall005.jpg

08Fall007.jpg

Uneventful plane ride:
08Fall006.jpg

08Fall008.jpg

08Fall009.jpg

Happy faces finally on Magic Express:
08Fall011.jpg

08Fall012.jpg

Trying to pass the time while waiting for the ME bus to finally pull away from the airport:
08Fall019.jpg

08Fall018.jpg

Our villa!!
08Fall027.jpg

08Fall028.jpg

08Fall030.jpg

View out of our 4th floor balcony:
08Fall031.jpg

08Fall032.jpg

You can make out the top of Soarin':
08Fall033.jpg

By the way, when checking in, the CM asked if we had made any requests. I said, "I'll make a request now.. how about any room that's available?!" (It was ten in the morning!) So we really didn't care about the view, or what floor we were on. We were just happy to be able to get into a room that early!!

Sorry if my large pictures annoy you. I like 'em big!!;)

Time for lunch:
08Fall034.jpg

08Fall035.jpg

08Fall036.jpg

08Fall041.jpg

They really had Halloween cups! Yes, they did!
08Fall037.jpg

Our first stop was Hollywood Studios. We walked to the 'lighthouse' dock to catch our ride over there. I caught this FABULOUS picture of Matt, just soaking in the fact that we were REALLY HERE!!
08Fall043.jpg

08Fall045.jpg

We mad it to DHS. Which way should we go?
08Fall046.jpg

We parted ways, so from now on, you'll see lots of pictures of Shaelyn (DD 2 years old). Matt and Ty (DS 8) took off for the 'big kid' stuff. Shae and I decided to meet some Playhouse Disney friends.

08Fall047.jpg

08Fall049.jpg

08Fall050.jpg

08Fall052.jpg

08Fall053.jpg

While waiting for the next Playhouse Disney show, we meandered into the Animation building, where we stumbled on the Mouse himself. After waiting about 10 minutes, Shaelyn ran into his arms like a beautiful Disney commercial. It was awesome!:lovestruc
08Fall055.jpg

Then we found WallE:
08Fall056.jpg

08Fall058.jpg

08Fall059.jpg

We passed by VotLM, but Shae wasn't interested in it. Next time, maybe
08Fall060.jpg

Waiting on Playhouse Disney show:
08Fall061.jpg

Really lame CM, who wasn't even clapping in the right rhythm. Of course, if my job was to continuously yell at people to "please move forward, fill in all the space... everyone on this side needs to MOVE FORWARD.. fill in ALL THE SPACE"... I'd probably be miserable too!
08Fall062.jpg

In honor of Blueyed Girl:
08Fall063.jpg

At least her feet weren't touching me.. ick!

08Fall066.jpg

08Fall067.jpg

08Fall064.jpg

08Fall068.jpg

08Fall071.jpg

08Fall073.jpg

08Fall075.jpg

While this show was fun, I still think it's too hard to see. I thought kids were supposed to be able to stand the whole time, but they kept asking kids to sit down.. then they were too low to see the short little puppets on stage. Kinda wierd if you ask me!

On to HISTK playground:
08Fall077.jpg

08Fall078.jpg

08Fall079.jpg

I love the next to pictures, taken one right after the other. Can you guess what happened?
08Fall080.jpg

08Fall081.jpg

We met up with the boys in here:
08Fall082.jpg

08Fall083.jpg

08Fall085.jpg

More later!

yea disney pictures! Yes, Shea has gotten big. what beautiful red hair.
gotta love the picture of your dh by the lighthouse. Man if that isn't the feeling of being at disney I don't know what is!!

Great TR! I love looking at pictures. We are staying at the BC in May, so I really like seeing those pictures. We're taking my parents, your pictures are great to share with them so they get an idea of the resort. Thanks!

Jumping in! I love all your pics! You have a beautiful family!

Awwww very cute, hasn't DD gotten big :goodvibes
Yes, she sure has! I keep looking back at pictures of her 1st trip, and can't believe how quickly it's going!!

very nice.

Hi JO.

Thanks, Scott! Great to see you still hanging around!

yea disney pictures! Yes, Shea has gotten big. what beautiful red hair.
gotta love the picture of your dh by the lighthouse. Man if that isn't the feeling of being at disney I don't know what is!!

We just love her red hair, too! Can't go anywhere without people commenting on it!

I just love the lighthouse picture, too... it really captures the joy!

Great TR! I love looking at pictures. We are staying at the BC in May, so I really like seeing those pictures. We're taking my parents, your pictures are great to share with them so they get an idea of the resort. Thanks!

I've got pool pictures coming up.. well, a few anyway... glad I can help get your parents excited. The Beach Club is just fabulous!!

Jumping in! I love all your pics! You have a beautiful family!

Welcome! And Thanks so much!

**I apologize for the blurry spot on all of my pictures. Seems I had a spot on the lens and didn't notice til I got home and looked at all the pics. sorry!!**

Before leaving DHS, we caught the Block Party Bash. This time we sat at the very end of the main street (just before the large hat area). DO NOT SIT HERE!! We were at the very front of the 'parade' and sat directly in front of the trampolines. While the acrobats were very talented and energetic, we really didn't get to see a lot of the characters. That is, until BoPeep came and pulled Shae out of the audience to dance with her! (Video to come)

08Fall096.jpg

08Fall095.jpg

08Fall097.jpg

Tyson dancing:
08Fall100.jpg

08Fall105.jpg

Shae dancing with BoPeeP:
08Fall101.jpg

08Fall104.jpg

08Fall098.jpg

08Fall103.jpg

We decided to head back to the Resort to enjoy the wonderful pool, Stormalong Bay. We had Illuminations to see tonight, so we thought some 'down' time would be great.

08Fall108.jpg

08Fall107.jpg

08Fall106.jpg

08Fall109.jpg

08Fall110.jpg

A fun Beach Club story. For those of you who've been there, the Villas are in a separate building. Every time we would enter the 'Villa" building, we would all take a huge inhale..... and just smell the Beach Club. It's a combination of freezing cold air conditioning, housekeeping cleaning supplies, and whatever Disney pumps into the resort to give it its own smell. Can't wait to breathe it in again in April!!

We didn't take many pictures that night, but we ended up at Epcot so we could eat at our favorite "Electric Umbrella" and watch our beloved Illuminations.

We hit some of our favorite rides, and Shae hit the snooze button:
08Fall115.jpg

Illuminations was fabulous! We sat RIGHT next to the Mexico necklace stand... right on top of a launch for one of the fireworks. The first time it happened, we about jumped out of our skin! But then we started anticipating when it would happen. Tyson just loved it.

Just as fabulous as the show, however, was being able to stroll casually around WS and make our way back to the resort, without worrying about buses. We just LOVE the BCV!!! We hit the bed early since we had had such a full day, and had early ADR's at Tusker House in the morning.

More pictures to come ! Thanks for hanging out with us!!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

A yucky toe person!! :lmao: I agree....at least she wasn't putting them ON YOU!!! :scared1: Still baffled by that woman!:confused3

Anyhoo....loving all the pictures!! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time.

Nice pics!! You're dd is so cute! Linda :)
Awww, thanks!

Fun idea & great pics!

Thanks! I always love looking a people's pics, and just don't have the time to do a full-blown report. So enjoy!

Loving the pictures

Glad to hear it!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

A yucky toe person!! :lmao: I agree....at least she wasn't putting them ON YOU!!! :scared1: Still baffled by that woman!:confused3

Anyhoo....loving all the pictures!! Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time.

I just wanted to die laughing when I saw her shoe come off. All I could think of was that episode on your TR!:laughing:

We truly DID have a wonderful time.. and it gave us a taste of our big trip coming up at Spring Break!:cool1:

WhooHoo for Avon, In My parents live there. We live in Richmond. Getting ready to head out in just 3 days to the world....
Your dd is adorable...My dd was excited to see the pics of the playhouse characters....she is getting really excited!!!
Can't wait for more!

Great pictures! The beach club looks like a lot of fun.

Your kids are adorable and you can tell your daughter really idolizes her big brother.

Aw, I love all the pics! I showed Aubree and she smiled (too busy watching Daddy playing Wii right now though!).

Thanks for sharing all these with us!

Loving the pics! Especially of BCVs... I'll be there FRIDAY! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Did you cut your hair, or am I just remembering it longer than it was? Either way, it looks fantastic this length! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter