• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOOZE 10 year Anniversary Getaway.. All DONE!

AWESOME update!! I love that you guys stayed for VoL 4 times. :) We STILL have not been able to catch this. I'm hoping next time is our chance.

All in all it looks like you two had a really good Anniversary trip! Can't wait to start reading the PTR! Your DS is going to be so surprised!!! :goodvibes

Loved your report! You know I've never seen the Voices of Liberty (do I have name right?) but if you sat through it 4 times it must be something good! I'm putting it on my list to check out. You know, now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the American what is it called, the show in the American pavilion. Making mental note to see that too.

A suprise trip for your DS sounds fun! We suprised our kids once, it is a priceless experience!

Hope to see your PTR soon!

Allyson

AWESOME update!! I love that you guys stayed for VoL 4 times. :) We STILL have not been able to catch this. I'm hoping next time is our chance.

All in all it looks like you two had a really good Anniversary trip! Can't wait to start reading the PTR! Your DS is going to be so surprised!!! :goodvibes

We just can't get enough of VoL.. but that's really hard to do with young kids. They have to be old enough to appreciate fine choral music! Tyson's getting there.. but Shae still has a few years. Hope you get to see them soon.. they are amazingly wonderful!

Loved your report! You know I've never seen the Voices of Liberty (do I have name right?) but if you sat through it 4 times it must be something good! I'm putting it on my list to check out. You know, now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever seen the American what is it called, the show in the American pavilion. Making mental note to see that too.

A suprise trip for your DS sounds fun! We suprised our kids once, it is a priceless experience!

Hope to see your PTR soon!

Allyson

Yes... Voices of Liberty is correct.. and they are phenomenal! A DEFINITE must see... even if you don't like choral music, you can't help but get goosebumps and tears when you hear them sing! As for the American experience movie... it's very long and very educational. I enjoyed it, but probably won't see it again until Tyson is in Middle School and can understand the historical stuff!

Check out my post below! LINK TO MY NEW PTR!!:yay:

Okay.. wrapping this up with one final thought...

Remember my homework from PTC? Here are the answers!

4 state capitals named after Presidents:

Madison, WI
Lincoln, NE
Jackson, MS
Jefferson City, MO

14 Animated Disney films with one-word titles:

Ratatouille
Aladdin
Mulan
Cinderella
Pinnochio
Tarzan
Cars
Pocohantas
Hercules
Dinosaur
Bambi
Dumbo
Fantasia
Valiant

Thanks again, everyone... see you on the next TR!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter