Sooooooooooo excited, had to share! *UPDATED WITH PICTURES*

kristieuk

DIS Veteran
I feel as though I may go pop! DD is sat watching Disney channel, entirely oblivious to the fact I have just won her a package to be a mascot with a Liverpool player at Jamie Carragher's testimonial this Saturday!

She knows she is off to Anfield as we got her a ticket for her birthday, but she has no idea she will get to meet the players and lead the team out. I am trying not to bounce :jumping1:

:yay: Oh wow !! How exciting, I hope she has a great day and that you'll take lots of photos

Wow!! Thats great news, hope she has a great time, and cant wait to see some photos:thumbsup2

I will hopefully be able to stop my hand shaking enough to take some pictures! I will definitely post some :goodvibes

Great news! bet she will be so excited when she finds out!! Great team too! :thumbsup2

Wow that's so exciting!!:yay::yay: Are you going to tell her before you go or are you going to wait till you get there?

Wow, that is AMAZING!! Well done :goodvibes
I hope you all have a fab day, and I can't wait to see the pics!! :thumbsup2

My DH is a Liverpool supporter, so I fully understand your excitement. I hope she has a great time!:goodvibes

We are going to tell her before we go - probably tomorrow evening as she has football training on Wednesday and back to school Thursday so she will be bursting to share her news. I thought she enjoy looking foward to it! Can't wait to tell her!

How did she get on??
We have just been watching him on LFC they are doing a special on him at the moment.
My Hubby would be so proud if 1 of our kids led the team out:lovestruc

Well, home now after a fabulous weekend! I think Seren's dreams have come true by the age of 10. She absolutely lucked out with the player and got Steven Gerrard! We had no idea he was even going to be playing, apparently he got special dispensation from Fabio Capello to leave the England camp for a day and fly into Liverpool yesterday morning.

Anyway, here are some pictures....

ry%3D480

ry%3D400
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...Gbhq1bOAe3nww/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=550/ry=400/

ry%3D480
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...Gbhq1bOAe3nww/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

ry%3D480

And to top it all off, the picture the Sunday Mail have run with today is Michael Owen, Steven Gerrard, with Seren right there!
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a...Gbhq1bOAe3nww/cC/f=0/ps=50/r=0/rx=720/ry=480/

Wow, what great photos Kristie ::yes:: It looks like she had an amazing day, I'm so pleased for her :thumbsup2

What a brilliant surprise,my DS would be sooooo jealous.

But doesnt the wee boy with Dudek look kindae bored !! :lmao:

How wonderful:goodvibes I bet she was on cloud 9 :cloud9::cloud9: Hope she brought him luck for tomorrow night with England:thumbsup2

I know!! I thought that too when I uploaded the picture and could see the detail. His little sister was an Everton mascot, and she was way more excited!

That is fantastic. We are all mad Liverpool supporters and have been to Anfield a fair few times. I can imagine how excited she must have been to be that close to her idols :goodvibes
Well done to you both - I bet you had a great day.

I know!! I thought that too when I uploaded the picture and could see the detail. His little sister was an Everton mascot, and she was way more excited!

Maybe thats the problem...he's a closet bluenose !!! ;)

I dont want to hi-jack your thread but my DS is a Liverpool supporter and I would love to take him to a match.

How would I go about gettin tickets ??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter