• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SOooooo...Tell me about the Happiest Bday on Earth?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
Ok I did it! I ebayed my way to some DL tickets for my DDs 9th bday! YAY! I read about this celebration for $10 ea and you make a little cake.....what time/PS needed? Help! Thanks!

Oh, Liz - she's going to like it! Disneyland does this everyday at the Plaza Inn, and they do it about 2:45 or so. I'm not sure what the exact time of the party is. I don't think you need to make a PS, but hopefully someone on the boards can give a better answer.

yes, make a PS. We called 1 1/2 months before my daughters birthday and couldn't get anything for her birthday. We had planned to take the whole family. The next open time was 10 days later (which happens to be her dads birthday), and there were only 5 spaces left so we just took my parents with us.

You get a little cake (not a cupcake) that fits into the middle part of the Mickey head kids plates they use. Then you get little cups of 3 different color icing, and I think 3 differnt cups of decorations. Everyone gets their own cake to decorate and eat. You also get a small souvineer cup with fruit punch in it. And a mickey eared birthday hat. They have Pat E Cake come out and dance. You decorate your cake. Then all the birthday people do the conga, and then get to meet Mickey and Minnie (though I can't remember if they're both always there, I think the first time it was only Mickey)

We haven't done that but last year we did a triple birthday celebration at Goofy's and the kids had A BLAST!! You can do a birthday package or just order treat bags for $5 per child. The kids all got birthday buttons and little birthday cupcakes and the characters that were in there paid soooooo much attention to them. It was really the best time we'd ever had at Goofys!

Just wanted to let you know! :goodvibes

I am on hold with Disney Dining....for 12 mins now....long distance too. Nice.
Every 20 secs I get 'please stay on the line and a cast member will be with you shortly to answer any of your dining questions'. I am ready to throttle that voice! hahahaha. But hearing all the disney theme park music has me all excited!!!!!! I bet there are subliminal messages in that music....come to Disney....come to Disney....spend all your money here.....
hahahahaha.

I just made reservations this morning for 9 of us on May 20th. We are scheduled for 2pm. Should we get there early? I'm still trying to get reservations for the Fantasmic Buffett, they were sold out for the 20th by 8:10am. I'm going to try again tomorrow. Hope your daughter enjoys her birthday. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter