Sooooo it's that time now..

lovemygoofy

DIS Veteran
Yes, yes it's that time...time for me to shave my legs:rotfl: Putting it off until last minute of course but will happen very shortly.

I'm trying to get through piles of laundry and I guess I need to get groceries. Man cannot leave on cereal and lean cuisine apparently:confused3

When I was chatting with me husband the other day he was teasing about my shaving my legs and he said "above the knee" and I said "please, it's not a holiday" :lmao:

So I'm crazy hyper and don't see myself sleeping much next day or so but so ready to be done and just touch him again. :love:

Yes, yes it's that time...time for me to shave my legs:rotfl: Putting it off until last minute of course but will happen very shortly. I'm trying to get through piles of laundry and I guess I need to get groceries. Man cannot leave on cereal and lean cuisine apparently:confused3 When I was chatting with me husband the other day he was teasing about my shaving my legs and he said "above the knee" and I said "please, it's not a holiday" :lmao: So I'm crazy hyper and don't see myself sleeping much next day or so but so ready to be done and just touch him again. :love:

Omg! So hilarious!
My DH's uncle was giving me a hard time about not shaving. I said, "What do I need to save for? Jake's not here."
His uncle goes, "Um... How about your dignity???" Lolol!

I'm so happy for you! It's been a rough year... We made it! :) :) :)

Omg! So hilarious!
My DH's uncle was giving me a hard time about not shaving. I said, "What do I need to save for? Jake's not here."
His uncle goes, "Um... How about your dignity???" Lolol!

I'm so happy for you! It's been a rough year... We made it! :) :) :)

Are ya'll done?? I feel so inconsiderate not checking before I posted this. I'm so sorry if not!

Do you have anything special planned?

We bought a camper and went out with the kids for five days about two weeks ago. We're camping again right now. Lol... We're addicted.

We're going to Disneyland at the end of the month and then San Diego for a few days. I'm crazy busy at work right now and hard to steal away so we are going away driving distance and we are waiting on new orders to move.

I am so happy for you both! :yay:
People always say tell them thank you for their sacrifice as I do as well. However thank you ladies for your sacrifice as well!:hug:

I laughed as soon as I read the first line because I've been there done that! LOL There are few things more exciting than homecoming! Glad it's almost over for you!

Congrats, Tina! I am so happy for you and your husband. Enjoy your time off together, and let me know if you want any SD suggestions. I miss it there :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter