Soooo Excited! Had to share!

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
So I've been MIA lately...have to admit..ever since we had to cancel our August trip (due to economy and bad job security) I have a hard time coming here..reading about all the lastest WDW stuff..trip reports, etc. It really is depressing without and upcoming trip planned! :(

BUT...we are being blessed with a baby girl (Autumn) in June, and to lift my spirits I had this mural done on her wall...isn't it dreamy/magical?!:cloud9: I knew my fellow Disers would understand/appreciate it!:lovestruc

P1020728.jpg

OH MY MY GOD!!! That is beautiful :lovestruc God bless you and your baby girl!! ...Im a having my first niece this August (Gabriella) and Im so excited too since I dont have babies this niece will fill that space in my hearth :love:
Did you did it yourself?...WAO love it! :cloud9: I wanna sleep there! :rolleyes1

OMG!! The mural is the most beautiful I have ever seen. Your baby girl is so blessed. And I'm sure she will grow into an amazing princess.

That mural is wonderful - I am sure your little daughter will love it :) (I would love it)

Congrats!!!

stunning!!!
and i notice, 3 boys and now a little Princess!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
ps.... Gorgeous name... i love it x x best wishes x x :flower3:

So I've been MIA lately...have to admit..ever since we had to cancel our August trip (due to economy and bad job security) I have a hard time coming here..reading about all the lastest WDW stuff..trip reports, etc. It really is depressing without and upcoming trip planned! :(

BUT...we are being blessed with a baby girl (Autumn) in June, and to lift my spirits I had this mural done on her wall...isn't it dreamy/magical?!:cloud9: I knew my fellow Disers would understand/appreciate it!:lovestruc

P1020728.jpg

WOW... CONGRATS!!!:thumbsup2

WOW.... Autumn is going to love the room.

Oh my. That is beautiful! I want to see a pic of the Tink light or fan. I can see her feet...

OH MY MY GOD!!! That is beautiful :lovestruc God bless you and your baby girl!! ...Im a having my first niece this August (Gabriella) and Im so excited too since I dont have babies this niece will fill that space in my hearth :love:
Did you did it yourself?...WAO love it! :cloud9: I wanna sleep there! :rolleyes1

Oh..I WISH I had the talent to do that! Would have saved me some $$! :rotfl: I had a mural artist do it.

That is amazing!!! God bless, and glad to see you are going to raise her to be a future DISer! You will have many happy memories in front of that mural!

Amazing.... I teared up when I saw this. It's really beautiful.

You're gonna be a fantastic mom! God bless you.:cloud9:

Congratulations! I'm an Aunt with no kids & let me tell you being an Aunt is the best thing in the world! Trust me it will not only fill that space in your heart it will overflow it! You are going to love every minute of it! I truly believe that I was put on this earth to be an Aunt to my wonderful nieces & nephew. :goodvibes

Congratulations on your baby girl! My dd12 is sitting next to me and she loves that mural. So you'll probably get years of use from it!

I hope you get a Disney trip on the books very soon.

Best wishes for your family!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter