Sooo....what do y'all want me to bring you back?

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
...besides sunshine and warm temps!!;)

Seriously, what's been your favourite souvenir?
Something that every time you see it, just makes you feel all pixie dusted..???

:sunny:

MY CASTLE...lol...but only if it won't put your luggage weight over the limit.

i have a silver ring with a mickey sillouette on it and an epcot wallet. i wear the ring and use the wallet every day and they always feel magical princess:

The smell of Main Street with the popcorn and candy store....MMMM! But a bag of chocolate covered mickey pretzels will be fine!!LOL!!! :earboy2:

I am a sucker when it comes to Christmas stuff. I bought the castle which is decorated for Christmas and has Tinkerbell flying over it. This goes on my mantle every Christmas. I also framed the photo of us on Main Street and that sits on the mantle all year long.

I bought a black carryall bag which has the words Walt Disney embroidered on it. Each letter is stitched to represent a WD character. The D is in Mickey colors, the I is Pooh, the S is Pluto and so on. I use this bag everyday to carry my shoes and lunch to work.

:cheer2:

Hockeychic said:
My daughter gets a snow globe and I get a shot glass from everywhere we go.

How do you display those, Hockeychic?

I think DH wants to start a shot glass collection, too - but they're gonna end up broken in the cupboard, like the other 3 have!:)LOL

ummm, well... I'm not too big on souvineers but I get real excited about bringing back a bottle of Baileys duty-free, lol

I do not think it is my favourite souvenir, but I always pick up something for the kitchen. A dishtowel, talk & pepper shakers, etc. I find that makes the drudgery of housework a little easier.

Please bring us back the STITCH ride!! lol I know a lot of people are not fond of the new ride, but our kids have gone stitch crazy since going on it!!

Plus, I would like an order of the spaghetti from the All star movies food court! lol!!!

Seriously, Have a wonderful time!! Say hi to the tree of life for me!

Suzy V.

We like the Disney World calendar. Every month is a new view of somewhere special in the world (and we can remember when we were there and look forward to going back!). My teenage son collects shot glasses (he displays them on a shelf in his bedroom--quite a collection!) and my daughter likes her snowglobes. Have a wonderful time!! :flower1:

Our best one is our family pic of my family and my in laws on mainstreet at MK can't help but smile everytime I look at it.

DisneySpence said:
Our best one is our family pic of my family and my in laws on mainstreet at MK can't help but smile everytime I look at it.

oohhhh, thats right! OK, besides the Bailey, I love collecting those pics taken on the rides. I think I have them all, some of them are so funny and they always bring back great memories. :)

Here, Here to the duty free Baileys.....

I have all my shot glasses in a large curio type cabinet (sp). It is very interesting to look at all the places we have been and all the memories.

Something I wish I had gotten while I was there was a Mickey antenae topper colored to look like a Canadian flag. I assumed you could buy these up here, but the Disney store can't order them in. I think our favourite thing is taking pictures though. Bring a digital camera so that you won't have to take out a loan at the bank to develop films when you get back!! Someone mentioned to buy a new perfume or lotion, and use it every day you are down there. When you come home, put it away, and only use it when you need that pixie dust feeling. The smell will automatically put you back in WDW.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh I forgot, the one thing we collected on the last trip was flags from around the world at Epcot. Unfortunatley Morocca was sold out. I am hoping they have some when we go back.

always says Duty Free is her favourite souvenir from anywhere!!LOL

What wonderful souvenirs everyone must have! I really like the Calendar, Splashmom, and the body lotion idea, BLBCB:) If they made it in the MAin Street USA fragrance LOL - parkerpooh and I would be standing in line!!

No kidding about the photo developing costs... :earseek: We bought a digital camera this year - for less $$ than what we paid to have LAST year's pics developed!! :earboy2:

Oh my... loaded question!!

Sunshine and warm weather, Mickey bar, dole whip, MICKEY MOUSE, Tigger, Sunshine, warm weather (did I say that already??) the castle,

Hope you have a super time!! Can't wait to hear the trip report... I'm living through all of you until I can go again!! But I can book our trip in november of this year.... something to look forward to!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter