SOOO FRUSTRATED with Thanksgiving!

I was able to get all but two at the times...

Le Cellier - two hours later than what I was hoping for...

Fantasmic.. all booked :sad1:

40 minutes and still on hold:eek:. Anyone making reservations able to get Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving?

We are going the week of Thanksgiving... Isn't everyone! :rotfl2:

ANYHOW. It took me forever to decide exactly what I wanted... FINALLY decided I really wanted the Cinderellas Happily Ever After Dinner at the Grand Floridian. Got up early this am for my 90+10 online at 6am :surfweb:. Couldn't get anything that entire week! :scared1: Seriously! Called at 7am. SAME THING! I am so dissapointed.

The phone rep told me things become available as they are cancelled. Is this true?

We got everything else but I wasn't looking for hard to book places...

Whispering Canyon lunch 21st
Chef Mickey Breakfast 22nd
Captains Grill lunch 23rd
Crystal Palace dinner 24th
Sci Fi Diner lunch 25th

I WANT Grand Floridian for the 22nd or 24th! Obviously I am asking for too much! :worship:

Brigitte desperate in Michigan

40 minutes and still on hold:eek:. Anyone making reservations able to get Chef Mickey's for Thanksgiving?

No me. I am hoping to get Crystal Palace, but not counting on it.

Is Chef Mickey's only doing dinner? I wish they did lunch.

us too!! but we are a grand gathering and can not book on line--so we have made NO ADR's!!!!!!!!
Samantha

I got Crystal Palace for Thanksgiving. I don't think we were ever meant to eat at Liiberty Tree on Thanksgiving. This happened last year too.

I got Crystal Palace for Thanksgiving. I don't think we were ever meant to eat at Liiberty Tree on Thanksgiving. This happened last year too.

I want Crystal Palace but have Liberty Tree. Our reservations are for an early lunch since we have to catch our plane at 5:00.

Just got off the phone. No luck getting Crystal Palace between 11:30 - 12:30 I could have gotten breakfast at 10:25.

No me. I am hoping to get Crystal Palace, but not counting on it.

Is Chef Mickey's only doing dinner? I wish they did lunch.

I just got off the phone making dinner reservation. I was offered a 3:40 time. I would consider that a (late) lunch but the CM referred to it as early dinner.

I just got off the phone making dinner reservation. I was offered a 3:40 time. I would consider that a (late) lunch but the CM referred to it as early dinner.

It seems they are opening up earlier then normal. Thanks for posting this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter