SOOO FRUSTRATED with Thanksgiving!

Dizzy over Disney

Mouseketeer
I have been online since 5:55 am making my ADR's . I cannot book Thanksgiving day! I called at 6:59.. wait time is 30 minutes!!! :scared1:

I feel your pain!!! I am also checking the online system and am on hold on the phone. I was able to make all other ADRs without a problem, even Le Cellier, Chef Mickey's, and 'Ohana at 6:00 this morning. Then the system came to a grinding HALT when I tried to book Thanksgiving!

My estimated hold time when I called at 7:00 was 25 minutes!!

Listening to "The Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room"...:rolleyes:

All of my other ADRs went smoothly online but not Turkey Day!

It's a little too early for me for all this upbeat music...time to go get another cup of coffee while a wait. Thank goodness for cordless phones!!;)

Having the same frustration here.

DH is on hold, I'm on my cell on hold and keep trying on-line.

A turkey leg in Frontierland is starting to sound pretty good.;)

I feel so much better! Thanks for letting me know you are having trouble too. I am hoping they held the date for phone calls only?? Yes, I am stretching it. Let me know if you get what you want.

You know, I had come up with the same idea--saving T'giving ressies for the phone! We can hope can't we?

On hold too. :surfweb: All reservations went great online, but no turkey day. I have heard others having trouble with Thanksgiving a few days ago too. had to call to get ADRs.

I think T Day might only be over the phone because I got was getting the same error yesterday. Good luck everyone, hope you get through soon :)!

where are you all trying to get in?

we are trying for Liberty Tree .. if we can't get in there.. crystal palace?

Thought about Coral Reef..really don't want traditional Thanksgiving meal. What other suggestions might you have for alternatives if no availability? We're already doing LeCellier, Teppan Ado, Cape may, Sci-Fi, Tusker House, WCCC.

It is difficult making this decision without Thanksgiving day menus definite...going on 2008 menus.

I feel so much better! Thanks for letting me know you are having trouble too. I am hoping they held the date for phone calls only?? Yes, I am stretching it. Let me know if you get what you want.

I think they are. It was the same way yesterday. Yesterday I could get Liberty Tavern when I wanted, but I really wanted CP which wasn't available during the time frame I needed it.

Still waiting :sad2:

Okay.. so I need one more ADR.. We were suppose to go to T Rex for my son's birthday, but I couldn't get it.. it through a run in my whole schedule.

Any recommendations for something fun for my 7 year old's Bday...? I have already Chef Mickeys.

Any dinner shows worth it?

Still waiting :sad2:

Okay.. so I need one more ADR.. We were suppose to go to T Rex for my son's birthday, but I couldn't get it.. it through a run in my whole schedule.

Any recommendations for something fun for my 7 year old's Bday...? I have already Chef Mickeys.

Any dinner shows worth it?

While waiting on the phone check out of your online dining or you may risk losing what you have if the system times out.

Call TRex directly - since it isn't owned by Disney they aren't given all the available times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter