Soon

RJO

Me
We are coming to WDW for the first time Nov 7...we are a male 53 and female 51 and we have saved for 8 years for this trip...Disney has been a DREAM for me all my life...but...life got in the way...also son 24 and Girlfriend will be coming with us...maybe...just maybe we will be lucky enough to get a dream come true from Disney...to wax poetetically if I may...I used to watch "Wonderful World Of Disney" every Sunday as a child and young adult with dreams of going there some day...we are staying at CSR
All I can say is we have a count down going and CANNOT wait until Nov 7, 2007 at 5:30 am when we leave for WDW!!!!!:

I hope you enjoy your trip. A small tip for you: take your time and enjoy. You won't see everything, but you will love everything you see.
Have Fun

Have a great time! I fell in love with WDW about 10 years ago and now go every year if not more - and I am a little older than you both! tee hee..

Congratulations on meeting your WDW goal! Nice job:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Have a good plan for your trip, marking out your "must sees" but being flexible with the rest. That way you'll be happy to have hit all your highlights but will have given yourself a chance to stop & smell the roses.

I remember how excited I was when I earned enough for our first trip! I can totally relate and am very happy for you.

Have a fabulous trip:goodvibes

Congratulations, I'll be going Nov.17, We haven't been in about 6 years. I remember my 1st time. 20 years ago. I'm just as excited for this trip as I was for that one. I'm just 10 years younger than you and I love it too. Have a blast.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter